If you listen to the show, you probably know that I have always preferred paid advertising. The entire time I have been in business, organic marketing has not been a strength or focus of mine.
That being said, I did something that made me uncomfortable. I challenged myself to post 30 Reels for 30 days to see what would happen when I actually tried out some organic marketing for my business.
I went into it wanting to prove myself wrong about organic marketing and show myself that it was worth the effort. And so in this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I’m sharing the exact results of that challenge and what it means for my business going forward.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The three things I learned from posting 30 Reels in 30 days
- My honest thoughts about organic marketing with social media
- The conversion rate I got from my organic versus paid marketing efforts
- The organic marketing I’ll be leaning into going forward
- Why working with a coach can be a game-changer for your business
- How I plan to increase my conversion rate in the future
- How I feel about organic marketing after this experiment
I hope you enjoyed my honest thoughts on this experiment! In the end, it solidified why I prefer paid ads so much more than organic marketing.
Make sure to tune in next week to catch my interview with Lauren Taylor and learn how she’s going to be helping me with Instagram over the next several weeks!
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!