My birthday is right around the corner, and with that, I have been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting on my life and business. So in this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I’m sharing a more personal episode and diving into the five things I’ve been reflecting on as I turn 35.
While it’s a change from my usual episodes about marketing and tactics, I wanted to give you a behind-the-scenes look into how I’m thinking about things personally and professionally.
It’s truly astonishing how much can change in a short amount of time. These are the five invaluable insights that have altered my outlook on life and entrepreneurship, bringing me to where I am today.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Exciting things that are coming up for the podcast
- How quickly your life can change if you keep working towards your goals
- Why sometimes your most thought-out plans don’t work but you have to try anyway
- Why you may not fit into one label, and that’s okay
- How your faults might actually be your superpowers
- Why experiences trump material things
- Why it’s okay to change and evolve, even if it’s scary
I hope you enjoyed this episode and hearing my thoughts on my life professionally and personally. Going into 35, I’m feeling really, really good. And honestly, probably the most content I’ve ever been in my entire life.
I am so excited about everything coming up for the podcast. If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss anything!
If you want to learn more about how I built a $1 Million online course, make sure to check out my free training!
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!