Have you ever considered using challenges to sell your online program?
In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I sat down with special guest Lindsay Bowden to talk about how she went from being a high school math teacher to a successful online course creator and how she uses challenges to get people excited and engaged in her offer.
Lindsay is the face and voice behind Meet the Bowdens, a company she started to help families build a life they love. She is a toddler mama, travel lover, and former high school math teacher turned full-time entrepreneur.
She created a course for math teachers in 2019 that allowed her to quit her job and retire her husband. Now, she’s on a mission to help other families create and launch a course about whatever they’re knowledgeable and passionate about so they could build a life of freedom.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Lindsay got started selling online courses
- The challenges Lindsay used to generate tons of new leads
- The key factor to finding success with challenges
- The genius way Lindsay maintains engagement during her challenges
- Tips for deciding what to teach in your challenges that will lead to sales
- The value Lindsay packs into her signature program
- Why hiring a mentor pays off
- What Lindsay’s team looks like and the tools she uses to automate sales
I hope you enjoyed this episode with Lindsay! Her story of going from a high school math teacher to a $178,000 launch is so inspiring. She can do it, and you can too!
If you want to learn more about how I built a $1 million online course, make sure to check out my free training here!
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!