Apple PodcastsSpotifyStitcherGoogle Podcasts
The Advisori Insider’s Program is 5 years old!
I’ve never been great at celebrating my milestones or successes, but I’m trying to do a better job because I have done some really amazing things with my team and I want to share those successes with you too.
In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I’m celebrating this milestone by sharing all of the lessons I’ve learned in business in the last 5 years. I want to reflect on the last five years and I’m excited to dive into these lessons with you.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why I decided to dive into this industry
- Why trying again and again to get your product right is worth it
- The importance of focusing on one product and making it amazing
- Why and how to get feedback from your students
- One of the biggest lessons I learned in the last 5 years
- The system you need to make passive income
Because I spent the time to create this program and get it right, I am living my dream life. I am so proud to say that this program is 5 years old. It has completely changed my life and I will continue to offer this program for a long time to come because Facebook and Instagram ads aren’t going anywhere!
If you want to learn more about this program, make sure to check out Powered By Passive Academy by going to poweredbypassiveacademy.com.
Free Training: How I Built a $1 Million Online Course
Learn more about Powered by Passive Academy
30-day Free Trial of Kajabi, the number one tool I use in my business
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow the Podcast on Instagram
Subscribe to Anna’s Youtube Channel
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
113. How to Communicate the Value of Your Product or Program to a Potential Customer
112. How to Price Your Course, Membership or Coaching Program
111. Selling to a Small Niche or Large Broad Audience, Which Is Easier?