Are you wondering what’s possible when you create your own digital course?
I have a treat for you! In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I sat down with Emily Connors from The Creative Bodega to talk about how she built a business that fits into her life and has had amazing $80,000 launches.
Emily Connors is a mom, wife, Canva Verified Expert, marketing mentor, and 6-figure online course creator. She left her rigid, stressful 9-5 back in 2021 to become a full-time course creator to gain the freedom of time and flexibility!
She has a strong passion for teaching all things Canva, content creation, Instagram, systems, and organization. There’s nothing she loves more than helping service-based solopreneurs nail down foolproof content creation systems to make posting on social media simple and effective — in a way that actually grows and converts their audience!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Emily’s business journey and how she got to where she is today
- How Emily’s life has changed since she launched her first course
- The ah-ha moments that contributed to Emily’s success
- How her social media growth has impacted her business
- How to avoid burnout and overwhelm with creating content
- How Emily batches all of her content ahead of time
- Why your email list is crucial to your success in business
- The difference between regular content and content that converts
- The importance of trusting your gut when it comes to your business
If you are ready to finally get started with your online business, check out my free training to learn exactly how I built a $1 million online course!
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!