Wondering what’s possible with a membership business model?
In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I sat down with Kayse Morris of CEO Teacher, and let me tell you, her story is powerful and so inspirational.
She quickly learned that simplifying her business and focusing on relationship marketing and authenticity was key to her success.
In this episode, she’s dishing all of her secrets on how she went from a young struggling mom to a multi-million dollar membership owner.
Kayse Morris is a former ELA teacher, mama of 5, lover of people, and the visionary behind the CEO Teacher® movement. CEO Teacher® helps teachers finally make their worth and use their teaching magic to make a bigger impact online, ultimately turning their passion into profit.
Kayse hosts the top-ranking CEO Teacher® Podcast, and she is the founder of the world’s only business school for teachers, The CEO Teacher® Membership.
She is a firm believer that there is room for everyone on the playground and that the best is yet to come.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Kayse went from being on government assistance to a multi-million dollar business owner
- Why you should always focus on service instead of selling
- The power of building habits that will set your business up for success
- The 10 pathways to success in Kayse’s membership
- How Kayse transitioned from selling a course to a membership model
- How simplifying your business can be the thing that scales it
- The importance of connection marketing
- How Kayse achieves successful launches
- How she leverages organic strategies to grow her business
- Strategies to increase retention rates in a membership
- What Kayse’s team looks like and how they all work together to grow her business
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Kayse! She is proof that you can achieve so much success with the right mindset, tools, and strategies. If you want to learn more from Kayse, follow her on Instagram and visit her website.
If you want to learn more about starting your online course or membership this year, head over to my free training to learn how I built a $1 million online course or check out Powered by Passive Academy.
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!