What’s really working in the online digital marketing space right now?
As we all know, the online space is constantly changing, and if you don’t stay on top of those changes, it’ll cost you. In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I sat down with Melissa Litchfield to talk about funnels, ads, and what is and is not working right now.
Melissa has a ton of experience with paid and organic traffic methods and funnels, so you don’t want to miss hearing what she has to say.
Melissa is a 35-year-old, southern California native, currently living in Mobile, Alabama. For the past 9 years, she’s been helping online entrepreneurs and small businesses market themselves online with paid and organic traffic.
She owns Litchfield Media Co, a digital marketing company that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs skyrocket their impact and revenue with paid traffic.
Melissa also manages two rental properties and a new custom clothing apparel brand for babies and toddlers. She lives with her husband, who serves in the US Coast Guard, and her daughter, Madeline.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Melissa’s journey into digital marketing and the offer that is her main revenue booster
- The number one predictor of how well your funnel will work
- How to reignite the fire in your funnel if it’s not working anymore
- Super easy fixes you can use to improve your webinar
- What to keep in mind when it comes to Meta ads
- Organic marketing tips for TikTok and Reels
- How to get the best data for your funnel
- What you need to know about SLO offers and the cost to breakeven
I hope you enjoyed hearing from Melissa in this episode! She has tons of experience in the online digital marketing space and I was so happy to have this conversation with her and share her insights on ads, funnels, and all things marketing with you.
If you are ready to get started on your online business, check out my free training to learn all about how I created a $1 million online course!
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!