Looking to scale your business without the hustle and burnout of doing it all yourself? It’s totally possible!
In this episode, I sat down with Jordan King, a powerhouse entrepreneur who’s achieved incredible success in her business, to discuss how you can scale your business to six figures and beyond by building an agency.
Jordan Schanda King is a serial entrepreneur and expert on all things scaling and operations. Since first diving into entrepreneurship a decade ago, she has published a book, founded multiple businesses, launched a top 100 podcast, successfully sold a brand, and built a multiple-six-figure agency in less than a year.
Jordan’s company, Easy Scaling, combines strategic business consulting with done-for-you execution from a team of more than a dozen experts. Jordan and her team help women scale without burning out so that they can build a sustainable business that they love.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Jordan’s business journey and what led her to create an agency
- Why doing everything in your business could actually be slowing you down
- The best way to build your team (even if you don’t have the clients yet!)
- The unique way Jordan approaches client acquisition
- How quickly Facebook and Instagram ads can accelerate your growth
- What you need to understand about profit margins with an agency
- The six things Jordan looks at when someone is looking to scale
- The trends to keep in mind for Q4 and how to plan to make the most out of it
- The power of 90-day planning
- Jordan’s favorite tools and software for running her agency
I hope you found this episode helpful! Jordan’s story is so inspirational and if you are interested in starting an agency and scaling your business like she did, I highly recommend you check out her offers. You can check out her website, listen to her podcast, and check out her Scaling School program!
If you are ready to start your freelance business, join the free workshop: How to Build a Six-Figure Freelancing Business and Quit Your 9-5 at AnnaKonchar.com/freelance.
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!