Wondering how you can legally protect your business?
In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I sat down with Autumn Witt Boyd to talk about all of the legal things you need to know about running your online business!
Autumn Witt Boyd is a lawyer who helps million-dollar coaches and online business owners build sustainable, profitable companies.
She provides sophisticated legal guidance with copyright and trademark protection, contracts, team building, and problem-solving. Along with her team at The AWB Firm, she loves helping online educators (courses, memberships, and digital products) grow their dream businesses with approachable advice and the right legal protections at the right time.
The AWB Firm also offers customizable contract templates that are quick and easy to complete and cost a fraction of working one-on-one with a lawyer.
You can find Autumn in Chattanooga, Tennessee hanging out with her three kids and husband, reading a good book, or sipping a glass of champagne after bedtime.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Autumn got started working in online business law
- Answers to the biggest legal questions online business owners have
- What we need to know when getting started with our business
- How to protect yourself when selling a digital product
- Ways to avoid expensive legal problems
- What you need to know about guarantees and refunds
- Why you have to hold boundaries in your business
- What to keep in mind about copyright infringement
- What to be aware of when it comes to using AI in your business
Make sure your online business is legally protected! Head to awbfirm.com and use the coupon code ANNAK to get 20% off your purchase.
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!