Ready for some serious business inspiration? I have you covered! In this episode of Your Million Dollar Side Hustle, I’m sharing part 1 of a 2-part series where I chat with the amazing Molly Keyser.
In part 1, Molly shares how she sold over $8 million in digital products and online courses and how her business has evolved over the last decade.
Molly’s first business was a photography studio. It was a massive success and other photographers started asking her how she did it, so she decided to package her knowledge into digital products. Those digital products turned into a $2M per year business and next people started asking her how she did that.
Today Molly helps business owners add passive digital products to their businesses so they can stop trading their time for money and help even more people by sharing their knowledge with the world!
Molly currently lives in New Mexico with her husband Aaron, and dog Franklin. You can often find them camping in the mountains, road-tripping the southwest, or traveling Europe.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The massive success Molly has had in her businesses and how she did it
- What to do if you are struggling to sell digital products
- The power of going all in on one or two digital products
- How Molly approaches pricing her products
- When and why Molly decided to pivot her business and what she does now
- The importance of aligning your business with what you want in life
- The red flags that women need to watch out for when it comes to finding a coach
- Why you should always be yourself in your business
- What Molly does now and who she helps
- The differences between organic and paid ads
- How YouTube can help grow your business
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Molly! She is incredible and I can’t wait to share part 2 of this interview with you next week where we dive more into using YouTube to grow your business.
If you are ready to dive into creating your own digital product, make sure to check out my free training on how I created a $1 million online course!
Never Miss a Thing:
Follow & Review
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear!