In this episode of Ambition Pays Off, Angie Trueblood shares how a solopreneurs can grow their authority and land clients by being a guest on podcasts!
Podcast guesting may be your next favorite marketing approach after you listen to this episode with podcast visibility expert, Angie Trueblood! Angie and I talk about why and how you can grow your authority and land clients by being a guest on podcasts.
Angie shares how to approach pitching yourself to shows even if you’re nervous and don’t consider yourself an expert in anything. We also cover how to calculate ROI and what results Angie and her clients have seen using this marketing tactic.
This episode is full of great info from Angie so whether you’re just starting your side hustle or you’re in the scaling phase, you won’t want to miss it! You can learn more about Angie here.
Thanks for spending time with us today! If you enjoyed this episode, consider writing a review for the show here. I love hearing from you! Until next time, stay ambitious!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to approach pitching yourself to shows even if you’re nervous and don’t consider yourself an expert,
- What to say in a pitch email,
- How to calculate ROI when you’re a guest on podcasts, and
- What results Angie and her clients have seen using this marketing tactic
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Angie on Facebook and Instagram!
- Get Angie’s Roadmap for Podcast Pitching Success HERE
- Find her podcast, Go Pitch Yourself, HERE
- If you enjoyed this episode, share it with a friend and write a review on Apple Podcasts here!
- Don’t miss last week’s episode that gives an action plan to align your income & lifestyle goals
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you, if you purchase from them. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!